Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last few weeks Samson has been following my hubby around and biting at his feet and the bottom of his jeans.  He only does it to my hubby, when my husband stops walking samson just stands there staring at his feet like he's waiting for them to move again.  Any ideas on why he's doing this? I am not sure if it's just a game to him or he's trying to make sure that he doesn't leave him again.  My hubby works 10-12 hour days 5-6 days a week.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
ive only seen this with puppies.... it might be his reaction

G

·
0 Posts
LOL, Jetta did that for a few months...THANK GOD she finally stopped around the time we got Bo...it got very old...I would suggest a firm NO from hubby and turn his back on him until he stops...just be persistant

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Donner did the same when he was little.It was kind of funny but had the potential to be dangerous, almost tripped us a couple times! We finally started saying No very firmly and then stepping towards him, making him give way to us, after a couple tries he gave up.  :D

·
Registered
648 Posts
Britney is just starting the phase of biting on my shorts and hugging my leg. It gets old real quick becasue she has more power now. I am just trying to keep a consistant no and give her time outs if it doesn;t stop with the no.... As always it seems they go through a different phase weekly!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Teaki did this and still does when she gets wound up when playing and usually goes after the kids or my husband (she is 6 now).  She still does it to Ziggi, she chases him around and bites his back legs.  Our other three didn't/don't do it.

·
Registered
648 Posts
[quote="boxerlove\";p=\"74854":3eri43bc]Teaki did this and still does when she gets wound up when playing and usually goes after the kids or my husband (she is 6 now).

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I don't know, but there was never a pair of my shoes sitting out un-tampered with.  There was always a search to find the one hidden.  I think it was a delay tactic to keep me from leaving.  Feet, shoes?  Maybe one of your husband's shoes left out to "get even with" might do the trick.  Not that you want to encourage that...

·
Registered
839 Posts
I haven't had that problem with Dozer, and not really with Wild Man (Harley). The only time Harley does it is when I have a pair of fuzzy house shoes on. He has tripped me a few times, and I told him NO firmly and when he tripped me, I acted like I was crying and that was the last time he did that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts