Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
5,884 Posts
Leyla has a broad forehead,stubby nose and bottom lip that comes up right to the middle of her muzzle...must be near what you guys call European

She is also 75lbs

Ero is a big catch bag! :)

Typically I tend to think "Kaco's" dogs are most "expect to see??" But ... there is a site and it had "Boxer's" from around the world. Similar but different! The short stubby face seems to be typical around the globe. But some of the girls tend to be "huge!"

Difference between 65 and 75 does not "seem" that great but your girl would "dwarf" mine at 65 lbs. Struddell was a very trim at 65 lbs so much so that I was actually surprised she weighed that much??

Male Boxers "always" seemed 30 percent larger then her but most likely she was faster. :)

· Registered
5,884 Posts
Euro's, are just as silly and goofy. They tend to have more drive as well but are content to veg out with you on your couch or bed.

My crew....now, lol
Sooo ...not a WL GSD in a "Boxer suit??" WL GSD tends to have ... "people issues" my Struddel and APBT/Boxer mixes not so much. I was quite "stunned" when "Rocky" greeted guest in the home with a "Cold Hard Stare" and a "Low Growl???" Hmm ... OK ... not a Boxer. :crazyeye:

· Registered
2 Posts
The breeder you listed is striving for a coat colour that doesn't exist in our breed. Some where in those pedigrees something else was introduced to get that "sealed" coat. This coat colour is frowned upon with reputable breeders and is usually produced by less than reputable breeders.

Ignoring the coat colour, I hate when people put champion in their kennel name but actually put no effort into showing their dogs. It's just to make them sound better than what they are. I also see no mention of health testing so that alone would make me pass on them as a breeder.
I’m from BC, but travel to Texas for business. Growing up our family had Boxers since 1967 and since I met my wife in 1985 we’ve had 4 beautiful girls that lived 9 to 11 years each, from rescues to grand champion bred, the most recent passed away just before Christmas. We had talked about having a “black” or reverse brindle girl next so I sent Black Champion Boxers a detailed message including our history with the breed and said I would like to come by their property, meet them, and see the parents and puppies. Oddly they did not reply. A few days later I called and left a voice message, still no reply. For a supposed well established breeder this is quite disappointing. We’re now looking elsewhere.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts