Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From sweet little puppy

to jaws

His new favorite toy (one of the girls old dolls with a rattle in it)

13 weeks old Mon.
Just had his 1st "accident" in the living room, ugh, he had just gone out about 10 minutes before.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks like somebody has their Petsmart Bobo!

13-weeks old...  Odin just turned 16-weeks old...

Get ready for the "booger stage" which starts right around 13 weeks!

·
Registered
302 Posts
blaze_the_boxer\";p=\"10339 said:
what is the booger stage?
Running around the house at top-speed, barking at everything for no apparent reason... that's the "booger stage" (running around like a booger). I thought Odin was all sweet and innocent until a few weeks ago!  Of course our 2yo daughter eggs him on and thinks its funny...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lord have mercy, they do grow fast, don't they? He's such a cutie...Never thought about calling it the "booger' stage, but that's pretty appropriate...

·
Registered
948 Posts
He looks monsterous for 13 weeks! How much does he weigh now??  I love his color though.. and his coat looks good too!

·
Registered
302 Posts
blaze_the_boxer\";p=\"10412 said:
I'm not sure how much he weighs, @ 12 weeks he was 18 lbs. I'll try to get him  on the scale today.
The best way to weigh an animal, is to simply hold them while you get on the scale and see your combined weight... then drop the dog, weigh yourself and deduct your weight from you and your dog's combined weight... works easy without trying to get an animal to stand on a scale (if that's what you meant, which you may not have).

·
Registered
214 Posts
he looks good!! Does he love that petsmart bobo? Tyson wont let his go, like the commercial. He also LOVES his smashed water bottle when I put some kibble in it so he has to figure out how to get it out to eat it. But its soooooooooo noisy lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Bobo was his favorite for awhile, he really loves the doll with the rattle inside. I think because it makes noise everytime he shakes it instead of having to bite it to make it squeak. He will throw it in the air and chase it, grab it, shake it and throw it again.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Odin is obsessed with his rubber-chicken from Petsmart.

He'll sit there and pounce on it and attack it for hours... including barking at it... he HATES rubber chickens!

·
Registered
780 Posts
He is so cute...looks alot like our Ziggi!  What great pictures.  Love the one where he is sitting on your daughter.....Ziggi STILL sits on anyone/thing that is near him...he doesn't like sitting on the floor.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
So cute... Jessie is a kid freak, she thinks they are her personal toys! lol

boxerlove... Maggie is the same way... if someone is sitting on the floor she has to sit with them.  If there is more then one person on the floor, she will spend a little time on the lap of everyone! lol

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Great pictures!  He's adorable!  Lola does that too....if someone's on the floor, she's on their lap.  Even if it's just part of her, she has to be on you!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts