Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys yesterday i mentioned to some of you that Pancho was a lil warm and pink, he is acting normal, but today he has been peeing like every 10 mins and the last pee he had blood in it. im taking him to the vet tomorrow but i just wanted some advice from you guys...what do you experienced ladies and getleman here think? I also clean his weener after he pees....is this ok or i should just leave that stuff there?

·
Registered
136 Posts
It sounds like he could have bladder stones but that would be very unusual in such a young dog. Why are you cleaning him after he pees and what stuff are you talking about? The urine? Why would you do this?

·
Registered
688 Posts
I'm sorry I have nothing to share or any input on the matter. But I hope that his vet visit goes good and that is isn't anything bad. Please let us know what the vet says and I hope your little guy gets to feeling better. >:D<

·
Registered
64 Posts
My guy always ends up with a green goup on the tip of his hoohoo (thats what the kids call it)
Once in a while someone cleans it, for the most part, our chihuahua's do it

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Green stuff is never good. Usually indicates some sort of an infection.

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IRAMITLA said:
It sounds like he could have bladder stones but that would be very unusual in such a young dog. Why are you cleaning him after he pees and what stuff are you talking about? The urine? Why would you do this?
that yellowish stuff that stays in his weener, it gets on the covers and stuff and it smells strong.

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Its an infection alright. vet vet!

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Nope,Valant`s clean as a whistle....

.....er,that sounded wierd.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
IRAMITLA said:
I have never owned a male dog and maybe I'm just being naive but is EVERYONE cleaning their dogs "hoohoos" :-SS

I don't be cleaning no hoohoo!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just dont like that stuff to get on my sofa and bed covers,,,,,,clothes....

·
Banned
888 Posts
When boy dogs are babies, they have that long fur that covers their weeeeee. Needless to say, it gets drops of urine on it, and can smell strong and become weeeee cheese. It can be cleaned off occasionally, but I certainly wouldn't go crazy. The weeeee cheese in and of itself isn't much to be concerned with, but the frequency and blood is. Like greg said, get a sample in the morning and take with you to the vet! Good luck and let us know :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Even after they grow up, they still piss on their front paws and sometimes.... sometimes pee while pooping getting it all over his chest. Anyone else's dog do this?

·
Registered
857 Posts
g00dgirl said:
Even after they grow up, they still piss on their front paws and sometimes.... sometimes pee while pooping getting it all over his chest. Anyone else's dog do this?
I have never in my life seen a male dog pee while he is pooping. This sounds hilarious!! Mine have peed on their front legs when they first wake up and have the morning "happiness", but never peed on their chest... :lol: 8O

·
Registered
136 Posts
Ugh! I think I'll just stick to owning females. Between the "hoohoo" cleaning and chest peeing, I'm pretty grossed out...LOL. Now your secrets are out! You're all a bunch of closet hoohoo cleaners!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Well, this thread went from bad to worse. Weeee cheese? Gross! I never cleaned Duke's nether parts . . . and didn't have yellow spots all over the house and covers . . . and he never peed on himslef. :lol:

Lke others said, sounds like a UTI - let us know how his vet visit goes.

Oh, and we call girly parts "hoohoos" around here. :ROTFLMAO:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts