Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Wonder if we'll be able to get them in neon colours soon, just think. . .you'll never have to wonder where they are in the dark dog parks :whistle:

·
Registered
2 Posts
No I'm not advocating BYB's here. I found these pics in another Boxer Fourm. I have no idea where these dogs are or where they came from. I am not the owner/friend/or relative of the owner of these beautiful creatures. I happened into this thread by way of a Google search and I thought these pics may give you an idea of what a "blue" boxer may look like. Al these pics are of the same Boxer. I think it was considered a "Flashy Blue Brindle on Fawn".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected] ... 001258364/

Booda Ray

G

·
0 Posts
Somethings doesn't seem right about them. Not 100% boxer that is for sure.

:no:

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
sjohannah23 said:
Thanks for the coment but there is a very large demand for hybrid dogs and it just keeps growing as they continue to prove to be heathier.
sjohannah23: The jury is still out on whether 'hybrid' dogs have less health issues. The bottom lines is, when you mix two breeds together you are getting not just one, but two breed's issues. IMO, not a good idea.
And I will add to wjat Cindi said about Boxer Forums not advocationg for BYB's. Perhaps you can find a forum that will better address your needs.

Edit* Oops, I just realized this is an old thread. Sorry Sully.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one,I don't know if it is a blue boxer or not.However he does look like a boxer fawn with a boxer face,his eye are green not blue.I have a 2 year old f aka brindle very loving boxer.My kids wanted a dog of their own and I ran up on him.The owners was going to put him down so I payed the vet bill and brought him home.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts