Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The picture of Bo in my gallery is much better than this one.  I just couldn't figure out how to get it to show up.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
the best way i get mine to show up is uploading to a picture website. most people use photobucket, i personally dont really care for photobucket so i use picturetrail.com. You can use any though. Once you get your pics uploaded all you have to do is click on "Image URL" and copy the code then paste into the replybox here on the forum. When you do that the picture will auto resize to the size the forum allows so you dont have to do it yourself

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
for the signature i copied the pic i have and get the url code. Once you have that you can go to "edit profile" on the forum here and scroll til you see change signature. click on that and then paste the code into the signature field. save it and then every time you post your sig will appear

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am hoping he will.  I am more attracted to the fawn colored boxers anyway, but despite that Jake just looks prettier than Angel, Bo's mom.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
funny thing is i NEVER wanted a dark brindle boxer (like Bo's mom) and then when my bf brought Reese home i just fell in love! i always was attracted to the lighter fawns and the brindles like Roxy (cindi's girl) or Beckham. Wouldnt change anything now!! :D

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Bo is adorable and I agree that he'll probably turn out to look like his father.  It will be fun to watch him grow up!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts