Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE going to concerts and taking pictures!!  I'm cleaning out my computer, putting everything on discs, and I came across these.....from an Aerosmith & Motley Crue concert about 3 summers ago!  Sorry, they're not very clear.....but you get the picture :lol:

So who's everyones favorite bands??  Aerosmith has to be in my top 5!  I also like Nickleback, Three Days Grace, Hinder, Buckcherry and ummmm so many more!!  I like all music!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Re: Board at work, cleaning computer and look what I found .

I met Steven Tyler at a batmitzva here in Michigan a long time ago. We were in a hotel, having a fun time dancing and everything. Funny thing is an aerosmith song was on, and in walks Steven Tyler just to say hello. pretty nifty.
My mom was ticked when she came to pick me up. lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts

LOVE AEROSMITH!! My friend was completely in love with Steven Tyler as a teenager. She might still be but just doesn't talk about him 24/7. I LOVE ALL MUSIC REALLY. ALMOST ALL... everything but Tejano... that **** drives me nuts!! And I was born and raised around it! lol

·
Registered
2,004 Posts

My childhood best friend's mom 'knew' Steven Tyler.   :wink:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

:D Aerosmith is my all time fav band...and van halen !! good lord i miss the aerosmith concert days !!

thanks for the pics Alicia..those are awesome pics !!!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

Those pics are awesome! 8O  :eek:  :D

Love Aerosmith, Van Halen (not van hagar!), ooo, and Led Zepplin! :D  :D  :D

I think "Ice cream man" is my fave VH song!  hubba hubba :wink:

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

p.s.
those pics are really good!
what camera do you have?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

Zhanna LOL about VanHalen!! Years ago went to their concert with 2 other girls. Picture this......3 girls, 2 pairs of binoculars and David Lee Roth in black leather pants with NO backside in them Whoooeeeee what a tussle back and forth with the binoculars :lol:Side note, RonnieJames Dio (Black Sabbath after Ozzy) is from our small town and has even been spotted at Walmart when in town!!!! Guess you can take the boy out of the small town but................ :D

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Zhanna\";p=\"83042 said:
p.s.
those pics are really good!
what camera do you have?
I think it's a Kodak. Not sure, it's at home I'd have to check for you!!  I have a love/hate relationship with it.  Sometimes it take FOREVER to focus...but that could also be the fault of the person taking the picture :wink:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

So here's a funny story:
My bf called me one night and here's the convo.......

He says "I was driving to the mall and when I got off the exit there was a red light.  As I was stopping I see a really nice BMW next to me.  So I'm thinking nice car, wonder who's driving it.  I inch closer and see long black hair.  I think, wow hot car, must be a hot chick with money.  So I keep pulling up and looking over to check her out.  "She" turns around and it's Steven Tyler!!!  I was checking out Steven Tyler!"

=))   I was laughing so hard!!!  What a moron!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts

I don't know, ask my wife!  She made it happen.  I got to wear a 2004 world series ring (it was 2 years after)

Can't wait for baseball to start up again

1 - 20 of 30 Posts