Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took everyone's advice and got a bobo yesterday. I really don't know how long it will last but so far I think it's a hit!  :D

I like this bobo so much, my eyes are turning green!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Don't cha even think you are going to get my bobo!

Whew....now I can rest with my bobo... :wink:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
She looks like she is having a blast!

I am so jealous!! My girls dont play with toys, they look at them like they are some foriegn objects and kinda of run from 'em.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I hope that's not one of those ones that you squeeze and a fake egg pops out of its, um, bits!  They freak me out something awful.

Eggs in general are a bit touch and go for me.  If you ever thought too deeply about them you'd never eat another one, I reckon...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Nope Honeyec... standard squeeky Rubber Chicken... drives Mastray nuts, but I think it's funny... Odin loves the thing to death.... he could sit there and make it squeek for five hours straight and still be amused.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Tootsie, great pics of Maddie and her Bobo..She looks like she is having a ball with it..Almost got one when I went shopping, but decided against it, kinda wishing I had now... :(

·
Registered
375 Posts
Bobo is at rest now...... Nash our pit finished him off yesterday. I guess I will have to buy a new one!! :lol: I saw that rubber chicken at petsupplies plus, does it make an awful sound?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Starr05\";p=\"11503 said:
Bobo is at rest now...... Nash our pit finished him off yesterday.
RIP Bobo.....

I was kind of hesitant to buy one because it just seems real flimsy. I didn't think it would last an hour.  :eek:  So far she's been real good with it, she loves to throw it and roll around with it!  :lol:

·
Registered
948 Posts
I had one for my yorkie who destroyed it within an hour...

I won't get that kind of stuff for my crew because they eat anything with stuffing in it..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts