Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thank whoever it was for bringing up "bobo" cuz' today hubby and I... and Sarah took Odin to Petsmart to get Bobo and a "Gentle Leader". We had NO IDEA he would LOVE IT as much as he does! It's amazing! Just thought I'd say thanks to whoever it was that brought it up (somehow I'd forgotten about it) and I figured if any one had any pics to share of their kiddo's playing with Bobo you could post them. It's just SO CUTE!!!

"... very interesting mommy. Could you bring it just a LITTLE closer to the ground?"

" I love chewing on this spot it makes the COOLEST sound!"

"That was exhausting! Let's take a break!"

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How cute is that? Odin is in love with Bobo..I remember that Petsmart commercial very well, one of my favorites actually..Should have looked for one yesterday when I was there, but poor Angel was just so darn tired after meetup...Maybe next month....

Odin's ears are looking real good, how's he doing?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Gus has a Bobo too... second day he had it broke the sqeeker in the head . But he plays and westles with it all day long.. I will have to get pictures up too. He has the purple 18" one.. so he can grow into it...lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for sharing pics DieselsMom... what a cutie!! Odin's is the 18 in one also. I figured he'd grow into it if it lasted that long and if not than he'd look silly playing with it. It's also great for Sarah to play tug-o-war with him! Thanks Beckhamboxer... so is BECKHAM!! I'm glad he's doing so well now.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Very cute! I've never heard of  this "bobo" thing...looks interesting. I'll have to look next time I go to the store!  :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
thanks for posting this Mastray, I bought Blaze one this afternoon and he absolutely loves it, I'll post a pic later of him and his new best friend :lol:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Thats sooo cute!! Roxy had a bobo buddy when she was a pup and lets just say it didnt last too long lol she looked like that little doxie on the petsmart commercial carrying it around wherever she went

·
Registered
948 Posts
Is the Bobo the same thing as Loofa Dog from Petco??

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No the Loofa Dog is different. They know what bobo is if you ask for it though. I think Odin's Bobo has finally had it's last match sadly. Guess I'll just go have to buy him another one!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Bobo bit the dust already? Oh my, maybe I don't want to get one after all...It was on my Petsmart list for Sat, may have to rethink this.  :(

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well... technically it's still alive and kickin'. LOL BUT he's torn a hole in his butt and chewed off the ear. He surprisingly hasn't taken all the stuffing out but I'm waiting for it... I do wonder what happened to that ear. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I found it in the backyard while using a pooper scooper. I think he wore it out so quick cuz' it's his absolutely favorite toy! It's like the 6 other toys he has just don't exsist.

Oh and they have one bigger than the 18 in one I got for Odin! I was like WOW! Next time I'll get that one!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I'll check them out on Sat..They just looked like a lot of fun..Course what would happen with mine is they would each get an end and  start pulling and probably tear poor Bobo in half!!!  :lol:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Where can I get a Bobo from?  It seems like all the dogs love this toy!  And it also might help Blue from chewing everything in sight!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Petsmart! They have different sizes too! I got Odin WHAT I THOUGHT was the biggest since I thought it would be funny.... but there is a bigger... and 3 smaller ones.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts