Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were taken over several days, just kind of put 'em all together in one little thingy.. LOL...... Hopefully I'm getting a bit better with the camera.

I was at a Christmas parade today and they were singing that song, don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me...  I was giving the dogs a bath, they stunk.... Hubby started laughing at me cuz I was singing... "Don't you wish your boxers were hot  like mine...."  Okay... So maybe I am nuts..... LOL

I'm a good boy... I promise....

We think we might like to play a bit.....

Hey, don't do that!

Mom, we are being good.....

Hey, you better get back!

I got it... HA HA

Mo-om  Bo won't share!

You think you can beat me to it??????

I SAID give it to ME!!

Give it back!!!

Look at that pitiful face....

We didn't do nuffin.. .Nuffin at all....

Please... Just one more treat?

I found it!

Hmmm... I wonder if pouting works....

I'm sweepy momma....

So so tired...

Snoozing.....

sleeping still...

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Re: BoNLaila Pics... Still playing with new camera.....

Great pics! You've gotten to use your new cam more than I've gotten to use mine!! I'm sooo jealous!! I want to play with my new toy too!!

Again! Great pics!! They are SOOOO CUTE together!!! SUPER CUTIES!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hahahaha those pics are a riot !! too ccute !!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

aww they are great... i love the one where they are looking at u from the couch lol

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

We are currently living with my mother in law whose house is in the process of being remodeled.  House was a mess when these pics were taken.  Sorry about that.  Anyway, they still don't like to have their pics taken, the flash kinda freaks them out and they run up to me and try to climb up my legs to see what is going on.

and thanks.  I think they are kinda cute too. LOL

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

aww no one cares about the mess lol...the pics are great !!! dont worry about that...

we love bo & laila hehe

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

When I got Bo I thought he was a little knot headed looking fella, then I got Laila and I thought, man she is so pretty.  Poor, poor Bo.. Now I look at him and think, hey, he's pretty darn cute.. LOL... It's weird how they change so much...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
ya they really do and all of them are different..he looks like hes going to be big..:Dthey are both sooooo cute

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is way bigger than Laila and they are only a week apart.  At the vet she weighed like 11.6 pounds and he weighed almost 19.  That is a huge difference for one week, however Laila's parents were small. Her dad only weighed about 60 pounds, the mom 55.  Bo's parents were pushing 75 to 80.  Much bigger boxers.  The short stocky kind.

I'm gonna get a big head with all the cute remarks about my babies... Might float right outta here... LOL

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Look at those 2 cuties playing.....Suzanne, they really are growing....It's hard to believe they are only a week apart...Having a ball, just playing and being boxers, I could watch that all day. Great pics

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, they are so cute and looks like they do great together.

G

·
0 Posts
wow, he is a lot bigger all around than she is...he's long, tall, and husky!  Laila reminds me of Jetta a little...the white markings and the smallness...

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There is a really big size difference in them.  Sometimes I wonder if the breeder lied about Bo's age on the AKC papers.  They are growing so fast it amazes me.  Do they look to thin to ya'll?

G

·
0 Posts
I was actually thinking they look rather pudgy compared to my baby...Laila may be a little skinnier than Bo..but it doesn't look to be an excessive unhealthy extent..

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They are gaining weight on the Merrick Puppy Plate and they love it.  We go to the vet Friday and will have new weights.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts