Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on here as much as I had been since the move...SO< it's time to make up for all of those lost moments!LOL!

A perplexed Miss Pua listening to Max Lucado online!(He's very thought provoking! LOL!

Sugar Lump in the snow...

Snow angel flapping her wings!LOL!

Mic and Indy on the FLY!!!

I'm coming Mom!!!!!!!!!

Bet YOU didn't know Mic and Indy were in "The Matrix"!LOL!

And finally...Who's boxer baby does this??? We call it "Hippomouth"

·
Registered
427 Posts
Re: Boogerbabies playing in the snow, and other moments(pic

Molly and summer do the "hippo mouthing" All the time! Great pictures!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa both of mine do that...Onyx is worse hahaha he sounds just like a walrus !!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

shhhhhh he thinks hes a boxer...they play exactly like 2 boxers...i think b/c onyx never knew how to play until 2 yrs ago when him and Isis came home...so all he knows is boxerplay hahaha

its the loudest funniest thing !!

Jeanene i LOVE those pics !!! i cant get over how BIG Pua is getting good lord !

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

Those are great pics! :D
Little Pua is getting huge! :lol:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"63662 said:
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa both of mine do that...Onyx is worse hahaha he sounds just like a walrus !!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

shhhhhh he thinks hes a boxer...they play exactly like 2 boxers...i think b/c onyx never knew how to play until 2 yrs ago when him and Isis came home...so all he knows is boxerplay hahaha

its the loudest funniest thing !!

Jeanene i LOVE those pics !!! i cant get over how BIG Pua is getting good lord !
Isn't she a chunk!?  We can't get over it either!

LOL! That is too funny...poor Onyx...honorary Boxer of the month!LOL!  We love it...even Pua gets in on the Hippomouth thing...and her mouth isn't nearly as big...it's funny!

Still praying for Isis...give her smooches for us!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

Too funny - Lucy and Sam do the "hippo mouth" thing all the time. Lucy sounds like a whiny little girl - it is hilarious!!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

Those are great pics.  I do not remember Mic being so spotted...have they got more with age or did I just totally miss them before when he was a pup?  Pua is a lump and I love her ears :)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Skylar\";p=\"63668 said:
Too funny - Lucy and Sam do the "hippo mouth" thing all the time. Lucy sounds like a whiny little girl - it is hilarious!!
LOL!  We enjoy the differences in their voices, too...Pua is actually the MOST vocal one...with Mic being the quietest...also, Mic's voice is SO deep that you have to listen hard...it's more of a rumble compared to Indy and Pua making their sharper woo woo's! ;)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

OMG look at little girl Pua???? Jeez, seems like just last week she was about the size of Mic or Indy's head!!!! She's almost grown up overnight and she's sooo beautiful, the floppy ear pics are too funny!  Mic and Indy really DO look like Ninja dogs and yes, already Donner and Blitzen do the hippo-mouth thing - kinda scared me the 1st time I watched her entire head disappear in his mouth :wink:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Great Pics!! I can't get over 'lil Miss Pua! She looks awesome!  :D

G

·
0 Posts

Bo and Jetta= lazy hippo mouth...they lay down and do it...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Ok, what did you do with Pua, cos that certainly isn't that tiny little girl I remember  :) Good lord, she is growing like she's trying to catch up with Mic & Indy...Funny, I was going to ask you about the spots, cos I don't remember Mic being that spotted when he was younger either...Great pics Jeanene, they all look so darn happy & healthy

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Wonderful pictures, Pua is growing so fast.  Love the in air picture and Pua ear pictures.

·
Registered
770 Posts

What lovely pics! Pua is getting so big!
I just love Mic's spots! He is so handsome!

Oh, it makes me so jealous! I wish we had another boxer so that Daisy had a friend that she could play hippo-mouth with! LOL!

Heather

·
Registered
627 Posts

sharonL\";p=\"63670 said:
...I do not remember Mic being so spotted...have they got more with age or did I just totally miss them before when he was a pup?...
I was thinking the same thing!!!

Roxy and Jersey do the "hippomouth" thing also.  All the time!!!  Roxy sounds like a whiny little girl and Jersey sounds like someone is trying to kill her.  She screeches and screams so loud!!!  Astro on the other hand never really does it.  He just runs and pounces on them when they do it.

Great pictures!!!  They are all getting so big!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts