Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we woke up to a blanket of hite this am and the kids got up and looked oput the bathroom window and were going nuts and were so pumped up boog was in his kennel and going nuts i let him out and he sniffed them all up(had to make sure it was all kosher...lol)so i took him out for his morning potty break and when i opened the door he tried running back in so i convinced him into to coming of the porch and he was trying to not get involved did his thing and took me for a jog back to the house all i could think was "this is going to be a rough winter"......lol so i went and got my real tree and came home and let he kids go out to play i took him out and i let him off the leash and he went nuts ran all over and rolled in it run up and down the sled hill and made the kids look lazy that's when i said "what a good pup"...lol will post the pics tomarrow

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Glad Boog liked the snow!  

I opened the door this morning to let Lola out, then I ran to the front door to see how much/if I had to shovel.  When I came back there was one little paw print on the first step and she peed all over the porch!  So I cleaned it up and went outside with her to show her it's okay....after that there were 5987635652 paw prints all over the yard!  We got Lola the day after a big snowstorm last March, but I don't think she remembered what the white stuff was!

Have fun with your snow dog!!  Boog needs his own sled :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts