Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering.....Chloe, when she lies down, her booty, or hip bone seems to really protrude.  Is this normal??  She is rather skinny by nature, I guess, but the bone seems to really stick out.  I plan to ask the vet at her next appointment, but I guess what concerns me are the hip problems that Boxers have?!  Is it normal for the hip bone to be so prominant??  Does anyone have a Boxers whos hip bone is so there??

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
When Savannah was underweight her hip bones stuck out. Not so much  now that she is putting some weight on-i will take a look at both the girls tomorrow and see how noticable it is. Honestly am not sure right now :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
The hip bone? I don't know... I've noticed when Odin sits or lays down one leg isn't as straight as the other... not all the time but most of the time. I was going to ask the vet at his next vet visit. I think our problems are two different things... sorry.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANK YOU to those that responded!  I will try to get a picture of her soon.  Anything any of you have to say will be so much appreciated!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts