Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He sits completely upright on the couch beside us - like the world's furriest child!  It's so cute...

Hector worrying that he's missed something...

·
Registered
130 Posts
What handsome buddies! They look quite comfortable on the couch next to ya  8)
May sound like a silly question but are they brothers?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zhanna, no, the ring never turned up  :evil: We'll be replacing it in New York, and I won't be in the least bit surprised if it turns up as soon as we cough up for the new one...

Miss Yamaha, they're actually not brothers - no relation at all! People actually think they're father & son a lot, because of the size difference - Boru is a lot bigger.

Actually, Emmet weighed them all the other day -

Tink is 25kg - 55lb

Hector is 28kg - 62lb

and Boru is 32kg - 70lb

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
What a handsome couple of boys you have there! Great pics.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
And where was Tink?  :) Boru & Hector really do look like father & son..That closeup of Boru is awesome...I'm so glad to see how well he has settled in...When's the wedding Eimear? Must be right around the corner

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tink was at the other end of the couch looking out the window at her "territory"...

The wedding is next Friday - at this stage I'm just sick of waiting and want it to be here already!  I have no more interest in work... I'll be fired if they check my internet time over the last couple of weeks...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Next Friday? Yikes!!! Yea, I know what you mean, it's kinda the "hurry up and wait theory"..Who's watching the babies for you while you are gone?

·
Registered
933 Posts
Wow!  They are just handsome!  They really do look alike.  Oh, and your ring probably will show up later.  That would be my luck....lol!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Boru and Hector are handsome, they do look like father and son.  Now we need some update pictures of Tink.

Have fun in New York.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Great pictures!  Little handsome devils!!  
Question - how do you get their ears to stay like that?  I could massage Lola's all night every night and they still fly where they please!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Oh my gosh, they are goregous.  Hubby looked over my shoulder and said "WOW they are some handsome boys!!"  Love the pictures.  And I was just thinking about you the other day and your ring.  My luck would be I would find it right after hubby bought me a new one as well.  Just look at it this way you will have something to hand down to one of your children.... :D.  And a funny story (not at the time) to go along with it.

·
Registered
696 Posts
OMG - he has SUCH a great SMOOOSHIE face! Love him!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Your boys are adorable and so handsome! Congrats on your wedding again and sorry to hear you still haven't found your ring. Wishing you the best and most happiest day ever!  :)

·
Registered
522 Posts
You really do have some beautiful boys!!!Good luck with the wedding,hope you have nice time in New York :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts