Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we had to postpone the part to today as Valentine's day was a mess, lol!  We got Mr. Bo a party hat, a doggy cake, and a quacky ducky.   He liked two of the three, lol...and Jetta seemed a bit jealous!  Ps- excuse his "rocket" he was "excited"

I HATE THIS!!!

The Cake

·
Registered
880 Posts
Two puppies at once!  I don't know how you do it. =)

Jetta the "Road Warrior"

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol...notice the mess?  That's what two boxer puppies do to a house!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
great pics! looks like Bo had a great birthday and Jetta looked a little jealous of the duck!
The birthday hat was too cute!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like he had a great party, the hat was so cute and he looked so happy when he got it off.  That was a really cute cake.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I am feeling it about the mess I came home and Skye & Storm decided to try and make mommy Some cornbread there was cornmill ALL over thye kitchen :roll:

·
Registered
882 Posts
LOL Bo looks sooo funny with his little birthday hat on :lol: the look on his face is just so precious as if to say get this thing off me mom!.....  mmmm that cake looks almost good enough to eat! and little jetta is just sooooo cute :D, great pics!! looks like they hade lots of fun.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The duck is dead.  They slit his throat and removed his squeaker...man they are starting to get destructive

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I see what I should be looking forward to    :-SS   8O

Looks like they had tons of fun though!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Love the hat - too cute!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Sorry this is a late post ...Happy Birthday Bo! What a great party! Looking at your pics makes me want another one! We have an 11yo lab mix...Gus is a little too crazy for her! I can't wait till we can get another boxer! Enjoy those two precious ones!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Aaawww!  They looked like they had alot of fun.  Looks like you threw a great party.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts