Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my lil man (not so lil) Boss Man Brodie

Day after I got him (I took him to work, though I wasn't supposed to)

The first night in our new apartment. He was so friggin cute, I had to snap this pic!

Boss' first girlfriend, Chasey (an Aussie, Shepherd, Lab mix)

His Boxer Buddy Ben. Ben is a full grown adult dog. And he was AMAZING with my puppy's antics. I was so happy with how tolorent he was!

Boss and my mother's pup Sydney (mini aussie). They think they belong together! They're so cute!

And then Boss fell asleep on his Teddy Bear. (I gave him that so he would stop humping everyone who came into the house, and it worked!)

Definitly more pics to come, I do love showing off my baby. He really means the world to me, and has been the ONLY reason that I have gotten out of bed in the morning on more than one occasion. (as aweful as that sounds) But he rescued me just as much as I've rescued him.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's part of the reason I love them so much (dogs). He depends on me, makes me feel needed and important. May seem sad to some people (non-dog lovers), but "Man's bestfriend" wasn't just coined up. It has a reason, and he loves me just as much as I love him. No matter the state of mind I'm in, or how busy my schedule is, he's alwasy number one, my baby boy. And even at 8 months, he's starting to be protective towards me. (he loves people, but he knows when I'm uncomfortable)

Gotta love them fur babies! :headbang:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:D know the feeling also and it cant be compared..

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"104669 said:
:D know the feeling also and it cant be compared..
Couldn't have said it better.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
The unconditional love they show, doesn't matter how down in the dumps you are, for me, my whole mood lifts when I see those nubbies going....Great pics of your guy, he is such a cutie

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, his tail is like a baseball bat! Heh, but he's a little wiggle bug, and has the biggest tongue ever! It's like his kisses cover my entire face, and he loves giving kisses.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Boss is so cute, he really looks like he enjoys playing with other dogs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts