Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wow, Boss's photoshoot was great.  Was it a professional photograper?

Great pictures at daycare.  Kiah loves the daycare here (she was there three days last week while I was at a training).

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow, it looks like Boss has a great day at daycare, and his photoshoot pics look great!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awesome pics of a handsome guy..Looks like a great time at day care as well :)

·
Registered
948 Posts
He's beautiful! It looks like a ton of fun at doggy daycare... More ideas for me when I open mine!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I just caught these an OMG is Boss cute!!! I love the last pic.... it kinda looks like hes just slid down the slide on his bum :lol:

In that 10th pic I see that black lab is up to no good LMAO!! Go figure...leave it up to me to notice something like that lol :oops:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
oh wow cindi! didnt even notice that one....shame on that black lab!! trying to get his kicks at daycare tsk-tsk :lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Looks like he was having a great time and enjoyed his stay.  He is cute.

·
Registered
25 Posts
RoxyGirl22\";p=\"19518 said:
I just caught these an OMG is Boss cute!!! I love the last pic.... it kinda looks like hes just slid down the slide on his bum :lol:

In that 10th pic I see that black lab is up to no good LMAO!! Go figure...leave it up to me to notice something like that lol :eek:ops:
OH I saw that too! I thought it was only me! TOO FUNNY!

I wish we had doggie daycare here. I would send my sisters German Shepherd that we are watching. He is a being a pain!

·
Registered
270 Posts
What great pictures!!  Funny about him being a camera hog.....they are that way, huh?!  You will definately have great wedding pictures!!  He is a gorgeous boy you have!!!!  That is daycare???!!!! wow!!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
He is so handsome!!!  His photoshoot pictures came out great and he looks like he had a blast at daycare!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts