Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the auto kong for Fiona today.  I am starting next week to leave her home alone all day.  Up until now she has been going to work with me 4 days a week and the 5th day I am off. :)  So, that is everyday I guess.

I saw this at PetMart last night and decided to try it out.  To help keep her happy during the day since all she will have here is the cat and he does not like her at all. (hiss hiss) :)

Does anyone else have this thing?

Attachments

·
Registered
627 Posts
Never seen one of those before, but it looks pretty interesting.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
No and haven't seen it here at the stores.  It is a good idea though.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Don't have an Auto Kong, but do have the medium Kong which Kane totally ignores.  We'll try putting peanutbutter and treats in it to see if that will help.  Kane seems to have a very gentle mouth and doesn't tear stuff up.  He has a little tiny stuffed puppy dog that he carries around everywhere and he hasn't even messed up the ribbon around it's neck lol.  He gets it soggy wet, but doesn't try and destroy stuff.  Good luck with your new toy and hope it works.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I've seen them Sharon, just wasn't real sure how they work..Looks interesting. What size Kong fits in there?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
What happens when she eats the auto kong dispenser? 8O

I saw that and was curious, so let me know how it works :!:

·
Registered
15 Posts
It does look very interesting,  though my boy will not play with kongs, my girl just loves to chew, chew, chew..  where did u get it?  Can it be purchased online?

Nicole

·
Registered
61 Posts
Lol that looks pretty neat, I've seen em in petco and stuff. Kongs are about the only things my dogs wont/cant destroy. So they get the Kongs, and Kong balls, and everything Kong. The last toy i bought that said virtually indestructible, brick had in pieces in 15 seconds!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts