Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I said in a different post, my boxer died of a heart attack yesterday. To me it was worse than putting your dog down because I couldn't say goodbye to my best friend.

It's to soon to get another boxer, but when the time is right, I'll want to get another one.

I got my second boxer from Joe Heine of Boxella kennels. He lived 16 years and was a great dog. My dog that died yesterday was from the Boxella bloodlines. He was a great dog with many of the same personality traits. They definately had similar physical characteristics.

I would like to find a kennel that sells dogs from the Boxella bloodline if possible. It doesn't matter where in the US they are. Does anybody have any kennel recommendations?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, I want to add; from what I've read, the Boxella bloodlines have been so diluted over the years since Boxella closed down and many breeders using that name when its not accurate, that there may not be any true Boxella bloodline dogs out there.

If that is true, are there any quality breeders you can recommend?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh, I want to add; from what I've read, the Boxella bloodlines have been so diluted over the years since Boxella closed down and many breeders using that name when its not accurate, that there may not be any true Boxella bloodline dogs out there.

If that is true, are there any quality breeders you can recommend?
I know this post was some time ago, but this is what I know.
My family had gotten Boxers from Joe since my Great grandmother had gotten one along long time ago. The last I saw Joe was at my Aunts house for Thanksgiving (shortly before he passed). I know my family has tried to keep the integrity that Joe had developed. If you would like I can check with my Mother /and Aunt to see if they know of anyone that has any info on the line any longer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts