Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove up to Wisconsin again this year to attend the Green Acres Boxer Rescue annual bash. We had a great time!!! :)

As always, Rocky loved the lure course. This year he was so intense LOL! I had to physically remove him and drag him away from the lure. He'd latch onto it with both paws and hover over it trying to "kill" it lmao. I had to drag him away each time his turn was over.

Crystal and Olive were there again too! We know them from another forum. It was nice spending some time with Crystal. Olive is such a doll!!! :)

Olive

Rocky

Proud of his catch!!

More...

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops!

Running together..

For some reason my photos never turn out when trying to photograph two moving subjects, but this one isn't too bad

At the dog park after the bash

Tag! You're it!

No.. You're it!!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We had a blast! :)

There were a lot of other dogs there and people. I only photographed Rocky & Olive though.

There were two photographers there who take photos and post on a website for purchase. It can take them up to two weeks to get all the photos posted, but here is the link to that site EventPictures view event: Green Acres Boxer Bash 2012 - Columbus, WI I haven't seen any of Rocky yet, but I'm sure there will be quite a few.

I didn't know of anyone from the forums going..

Saturday was the bash.. then on Sunday we had a dog fest event that our agility/ob instructor put on... Rocky's exhausted lol

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Oh wow... Olive is such a beautiful girl!!!!! Rocky is of course as handsome as ever... And he looks darn good "working"!!! What muscle!! It looks like Rocky had a fantastic time... Makes me wish I still lived in Wisconsin so I could take Horatio!!!!

·
Super Moderator
13,468 Posts
Looks like it was a blast.
That third pic of Olive is funny - getting her foot caught looks like it really startled her.

:)

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
That lure course looks like it was awesome. I wish they had something like that here to let the girls try.

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
Rocky the stud :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts