Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm sure this has been posted before but i was wondering if anyone knew of a boxer breeder in hawaii.  I am in no rush to get one but would love to get a boxer in the near future.  

thanks for the help

aloha

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
no not on Oahu anyway...used to be..but right now there are no true AKC breeders..but there is one on the big island..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"100228 said:
no not on Oahu anyway...used to be..but right now there are no true AKC breeders..but there is one on the big island..
an outter island won't be a problem i could easily get there.  i actually met a guy on the beach who got his boxer from someone on the big island but i wasn't able to get the breeders name. do know what their name is?

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
one of the girls in the boxer club just went over this week and got a pup from them so ill ask her tomorrow for you( that was the last pup)but ill ask about upcoming litters also...

get tht info to you tomorrow :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
This is kinda off topic but I visited Hawaii last summer on vacation and loved it.  My favorite vacation of all time.  I took a cruise and we saw Kauai, Oahu, The Big Island and Maui and I really want to move there.  I think Kauai has to be the most beautiful place on Earth.  I am from Kentucky so I wasn't realy used to the tropical climate but it is something that I could get used to.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Sorry, I don't know of any either... I lucked out with both my pups. BTW, Kentucky in the house!!! Bluegrass girl here, Hawaii is where we call home for now...couple more years and we'll call somewhere else home.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the help ky...

superman, i was just on kauai, it was my first time there and i had a blast...very green and very wet.. if  you don't mind rain that would be the place to go...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm i losing it or did someone post the name of a breeder on the big island?  i guess it has been deleted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts