Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 4 month old Boxer named Rex and a 4 month old Cane
Corso named Bella. They are male and female respectively and born a day apart. They bite each other's ears and backs and don't listen until I throw a tantrum. I know they are just playing, but they jump into walls, furniture and me constantly. Any suggestions to tame them?

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Hm well the "Good News" is at least you got a Boy and a Girl! The bad news is you just broke the first rule in multi dog households. "always have one well trained dog before adding a second. Dogs learn from each other. IE, it's best to have one well trained dog before adding a second. Now you know why. :)

Two puppies at once ... is twice the work. Separate training sessions and separate walks are required. The indoor rough housing has to stop! Outside is for play ... indoors is to chill! Both dogs/puppies Should be "Crate Trained" but whatever.

So you have better understanding of where you are at the moment ... have a look here.:
Leerburg | Raising Two Pups at a Time: Why It's a Bad Idea

That is where you are "currently." You need to understand that. You need to understand where you are currently and you need to make to changes or this will end badly! We got your back in any case but you "need" to understand where you are "currently!" :)

Cool dogs in anycase ... do you have pictures??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts