Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! So we’ve always had boxers and as we all know they are messy drinkers. My boxer now is the worst of them all! At least 50-70% of the water splashes outside his bowl. We have gone through big bows, small bowls, mats, double mats, etc..

Can you guys give me some advice on how you deal with this? Lol

Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello and welcome! I've only had one boxer and he was just like your Mango.... The worst drinkers on the planet :) I can't even count the number of soaking wet socks Diesel produced on all of us lol, I will be interested to hear the response cause nothing worked for us either.
Take care,

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Maybe a little less but I think this is just the way they are! Have you ever tried to get anything out of their mouths? They can keep things hidden in there you will never find! I think its all in the dog really some are really sloppy (like my male) and my female is much more reserved with her splashing and drooling so its a toss up! I just put one of those dog mats down that has raised edges on it to catch the water it works really well of course I have to dump it everytime I clean an fill the bowls

·
Registered
3 Posts
Both my boxers and my aussidor are trail leavers. The newest learned from the oldest. My 7 year old taught them to lick their chops before moving so they all just leave a trail from whats left

1 - 9 of 9 Posts