Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys instead of emailing me, please post 1-2 of your FAVORITE pics of your babies here. I am going to attempt to create a collage of all these pics to create the layout for our myspace group background. If i am unable to get something i like, i have enlisted the help of mastray. she hasnt answered yet-so i am kinda throwing her under the bus her!! Sorry mastray-but you and the hubby seem to have this thing down pat :D So please guys start posting so we can get this forum finished!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Re: Boxer Fourm Buddies Layout

Here are my favs you can pick them put lol I cant decide

Some puppy pics

·
Registered
4,694 Posts

Have fun choosing lol

Heres is a thing that was made for me by a woman on a different forum

·
Registered
977 Posts

Here's mine...if you want it. I'm doing my MYSPACE at the moment. My brain's in overdrive! :lol:

·
Registered
977 Posts

and i've just scanned these...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

I don't know why but that last one of Voltaire just kills me!! What a gorgeous picture. That is a framer!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Lol Andrea....Mastray, you have been drafted! Uncle Boxer wants you! I just started my account yesterday and when I went to our group it says I can't post for 7 days..Guess they have to make sure I'm not a weirdo or something  :lol:

Anyways, here's my selections
my lovely Buck & Tia

Samson

Angel

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

These are mine...

I invited my sister to the group on myspace, so i will give you two of maggie also

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It shouldnt make you wait to post anything on the group page-i will take a look at it tonight when i get home. myspace is banned at my work-we cant look at it so i cant try to fix it now. Thanks for all the pics guys keep them coming!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts