Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mastray and I were watching the Crufts 2007 dogshow on Animal Planet (the show is in Birmingham, England), when the working-dog class came out, we saw a great looking Boxer (with uncropped ears... how rare in a dog show... but then again, this was in England, so of-course it was uncropped).

Anyways, we were rooting for the Boxer of course, but the stupid judge didn't even let the Boxer get through the first cut!  How rude!  :evil:

Here's some pics... I swear the sun never shines on England...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, Odins Dad, yea, the boxer never gets a break, huh? I have some friends on another  forum that attended the boxer judging and drooled over the lovely boxers. Boxer hasn't won Best of show at Westminster here in the States since the 70's I believe...

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="samsonsmom\";p=\"11166":31jcjyc9]Lol, Odins Dad, yea, the boxer never gets a break, huh? I have some friends on another

·
Registered
245 Posts
I think Boxers are misunderstood. A lot of people come to my house and don't want Xena anywhere near them because she's so crazy. Even at the dog park many dogs don't like her high energy and don't want to run and play with her. Well, Xena says she thinks they're boring.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I only caught the end of it and didn't get to see the group the boxer was in.  Now I'm glad I missed it; I would have been sad.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Yeah the boxerwas def gorgeous!! I dont think Ive ever seen a boxer make the cut lol They just dont know what they are missing

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RoxyGirl22\";p=\"11235 said:
Yeah the boxerwas def gorgeous!! I dont think Ive ever seen a boxer make the cut lol They just dont know what they are missing
It's hard for the Boxer to compete with the "pretty boys" of the Working Class Dogs, like the Huskies and Malamutes... the judge let every dog that remotely looked like a Husky through and turned their nose-up at the Boxer... hardly looked at the Boxer!  Stupid judge!

·
Registered
948 Posts
I didn't get to watch it... I totally forgot it was on!

·
Registered
905 Posts
I always think those Chinese Cresteds look like something from the Muppets or Fraggle Rock...

Spot the difference:

Chinese Crested

Red from Fraggle Rock

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hmmm, look pretty much the same to me!  :lol:

·
Registered
948 Posts
LOL! I love Chinese Cresteds.. I think they're adorable...  :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Honeyec\";p=\"11269 said:
I always think those Chinese Cresteds look like something from the Muppets or Fraggle Rock...
Those dogs umm, things just creep me out!    :eh:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
tootsie\";p=\"11316 said:
[quote="Honeyec\";p=\"11269":1p3e81r3]I always think those Chinese Cresteds look like something from the Muppets or Fraggle Rock...
Those dogs umm, things just creep me out!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts