Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Here is Rudy's info:

IF THERE WAS EVER A DOG WITH LOADS AND LOADS OF ENERGY IT'S ME! I LOOOVE PEOPLE AND I SHOW IT. I SPEND A LOT OF TIME JUMPING AROUND AND I'M PRETTY FOND OF MY TENNIS BALL. I'M REALLY SWEET AND GENTLE WITH EVERYONE WHO VISITS ME. SOME TRAINING WILL PROBABLY DO ME GOOD THOUGH. I'M 46 POUNDS NOW BUT I MIGHT HAVE A LITTLE MORE GROWING TO DO.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:?: Thanks for posting.  I was able to contact local rescues around here.  They were able to get him.  He's not listed anymore. BUT seems to be the season, there are several boxer mix puppies in this shelter.  The rescue group did tell me this is a kill shelter...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:roll: When I contacted local boxer rescues they were trying to find foster home that could take him.  When I checked the spca web site he was not listed and all they would tell me was that he was not there.  I am so happy he found a home.  Since seeing boxers in local shelters  my hubby and I have been talking about trying to foster to help out the rescue groups.  We are just in the talking stage, have not filled the volunter forms yet.  My hubby feels I may get tooooooooo attached..

·
Registered
5 Posts
It is all worth the while.........

Once you see how many good homes are out there and how many boxers you can help save
by not keeping all of them..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts