Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am sure most of us have experienced the lovely nose prints on our windows. Well our new house has soo much glass work. All the doors Are frosted glass and closets are big mirrored doors and big bAy windows so everywhere I looked I had doggy nose prints! I don't use harsh cleaners as of health risks both human and doggy vinegar is a god send along with some other healthy options. I refuse to use windex and the likes so I came up with this recipe and it works wonders and completely safe!!
-1 cup hot water
-1 cup vinegar
-1/2 cup dish soap.
Simple easy and great. Here's an idea of all the glass I get to clean daily check out all those lovely dog kisses !

ImageUploadedByPG Free1389736611.862475.jpg ImageUploadedByPG Free1389736625.077932.jpg ImageUploadedByPG Free1389736657.745862.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
My truck is the "dog hauler" so about once a week I have to go clean the inside of all the windows except the windshield. I might try this next time.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I have mason love smooches all over my house and car!

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
I too usually use vinegar & water and sometimes I used my "Blue Wonder Cloth" just rinse it in warm water, wring out, wipe the glass and watch it dry to a nice clean shine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts