Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to share these pics!!! I was trying to get a sweet picture of Sarah giving Odin a kiss. Instead, I got these goobers being silly!!

"Okay... but he's sooo going to drool on me!"

"Ughhh, MOM!!!"

"Ahhhhhh!!!"

LOL I loved it... she was just CRACKING UP the whole time!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl: Marie, that last pic is absolutely hysterical! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JeepKuntry\";p=\"92349 said:
Our two give kisses!  I think it is the ASPCA that has a pamplet about how you shouldn't give or receive kisses.
I don't know if they do or not. I've always been told not to. When it's done right Odin gives kisses on the cheek. Sarah can give him kisses when he's sleeping on his head. When he's awake... this is what happens! LOL

I LOVED that one Mythbusters... they proved that a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans! lol I've always heard the term but never saw proof. I love Mythbusters... great series.

Anyway, thanks Lisa!! I just had to share the pics when I saw that tongue!!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Those pics are priceless! Your daughter is so cute and omg Odin's tongue - that is so funny!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Marie, those pictures are adorable of Sarah and Odin.  

I have heard that dogs mouths are cleaner than humans too.  My sister was talking to Kiah turned her to talk to me and then back to Kiah, ended up with her mouth open when Kiah licked.  It was so funny and didn't bother her (my sister) at all.  Never knew there were rules on dog kisses, will have to check it out.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: OMG I'm almost crying from laughing, the first and last pics are PRICELESS!!!! Marie, I sooooo needed a good laugh today Thank you!!!!

·
Registered
880 Posts
That last picture is too funny, that long tongue is ridiculous!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Too funny...  

i was at my sisters before and my nephew was being slobbered by Maggie... i didnt have my camera with me...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I love those Marie!!! To funny..Sarah looks soo cute and Odin, well heck he's so handsome he could kiss me any time  :)

G

·
0 Posts
ewwww...dog licks...we are sooo trying to break our two of the "kisses" they just want to kiss all day every day!  Your little girl is just adorable...and Odin looks handsome as ever!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
OMGGGGGGG too cute.....LOVE the last picture. As for the dogs mouth being cleaner than a humans....that is my sons science fair project. We have petri dishes with both dog and human saliva in them and so far the human has more bacteria growing....i will take pics througout and post on here so everyone can see the progress once it really starts growing well

1 - 20 of 29 Posts