Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Danbury Mint offers many items with our dearest breed on them. They offer a line of collectible plates that are simply gorgeous...each is lined with 24kt gold and has a poem at the bottom that describes the Boxer perfectly. I currently have 3 plates...i have pictures of 2 but the 3rd one is not up on the wall yet. They go for about $40 a piece directly from the mint but you can find them cheaper on Ebay. They also sell a giant throw blanket for about $80 with the same picture and poem as my first plate...i have asked my family for this for my birthday (which isnt til october but i thought id give them a head start). My FAVORITE things that they sell are the dog breed bracelets...they have a number of breeds including, our favorite, the Boxer. I took that mailing advertisement for the bracelets, drew a big circle around the "boxer" option, and pinned it to my boyfriends wall, telling him that in case he has any doubt about what to get me for my birthday, he can just look on his wall (and guys say that they never know what we want.) Check out the website...... www.danburymint.com and click on any of the 4 buttons down at the bottom to browse through their shops.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I own a little of the danbury mint!  8O  I've got 9 of those plates, not to mention a couple of the figurines. I don't have that Xmas boxer yet though.. :think:  The hubby's gonna file for divorce!  :uhoh:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG that christmas one is adorable! I want everything Boxer related from Danbury mint...They capture them perfectly.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Leanne\";p=\"9846 said:
Its all so cute...but, but where are all the white baby's?
White Boxers aren't Boxers... we all know that!  (just kidding)

Well, at least they're supposed to be anomylies which can't be bred...

Nothing against Whities here, it's just we all know the AKC's stance on them, hence the lack of referance to them in "official" Boxer art and products (plus they look like Pit Bulls to a lot of people!).

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
That's what I thought... where are all the white babies???? Heck where are all the BRINDLE ones! I mean the one statue that I saw was like this weird color... I guess it was suppose to be a dark brindle. Dunno.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I love the stuff from Dandury Mint..Last year for X-mas they had a train, 3 pieces with all these lovely boxers..It was adorable!!! Nooo, I didn't get it, wasn't in the budget....There is a site that has white boxer things,,I'll find it and post it for all of our white boxer peeps.....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Check out what I just got in the mail yesterday from the danbury mint! It's an outdoor boxer statue! I've never seen a weatherproof one. I want this!!!! I guess I'll have to do a lot of sweet talking, or maybe just sneak it by!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

·
Registered
948 Posts
Oh my goodness.. I want their stuff!! Only if I could have everything... How much is the statue?? I might have to start making a christmas list so shopping can begin now.. hehe

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
OMG, I soo want that!! I have been looking for something that I can put out in the front yard...My breeder has this awesome wrought iron boxer, but I can't talk her out of it..Lol....Have to check out Dandury I guess....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Flutterby\";p=\"10135 said:
How much is the statue??
It's $87 plus shipping. I just can't figure out the size. All it say's is that is shown smaller than actual size of 25" in length. I'm assuming it's probably about the same in height. I don't know, I just want it! Maybe I'll use the "for Christmas" too!   :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts