Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**UPDATE** She is: 37.5% Staffordshire Terrier, 25% Spinone Italiano, 25% Jack Russell & 12.5% Mixed Breed

So my family and I adopted Millie on 3/31 when she was 3 months old. She was listed as a boxer mix. When she was 2 months old, she was only 4 lbs. When we brought her home at 3 months, she was 10 lbs. At her 3 1/2 month checkup she was only 10.3 lbs. She is healthy and eating like a champ but is very small. We don't care what she is mixed with but we are curious so we sent out a dna test and are currently awaiting the results.

What does everyone think she is mixed with??

Here are some pictures.

1st pic, listing adoption photo
2nd pic, When we adopted her at 3 months
3rd pic, 3 1/2 months
4th pic, 3 1/2 months
5th pic, Week shy of 4 months

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Wow she is tiny! Our boy was at 9.9 pounds at 8.5 weeks old! She is a cutie though. How long does it take for the DNA test to come back? Super curious to hear what you find out. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow she is tiny! Our boy was at 9.9 pounds at 8.5 weeks old! She is a cutie though. How long does it take for the DNA test to come back? Super curious to hear what you find out. :)
Thank you and it can take up to 3 weeks. It's been at the lab and in processing now for 12 days so hopefully I hear something soon. I can look online at the status of it and I've been looking like twice a day. I will get the results via email so I don't have to wait for them to be mailed out.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts