Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just adopted this dog and was told it was a boxer dobi mix. What do you think? Dog is 12.5 at 8 weeks. Female. Learned to sit in minutes. Fearless. Super sweet.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Not seeing Doberman there boxer yes maybe DNA kit if you really want to know. Just enjoy her you can see she is very cute and very smart too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She’s doing pretty well so far. Already letting us know she wants out to do her business. I’m not to worried About the mix. I got her to be a family dog and I plan on socializing her as much as possible...minus dog parks.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
I doubt it's a Doberman, they are a specialty breed with lots of potential health problems and "most" owners of breeding dogs would never cross breed them and are very careful to ensure that there are no "accident" puppies

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was said that the neighbor Doberman got out and it’s how it happened. She’s a quick learning. Either way I’m just happy she’s chill and doing well.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I am glad you are forgoing the dog park those places can be a hot bed of bad behavior and the last thing you want for her is a negative experience with an aggressive dog. Often people don't even realize their dogs behavior is a problem sometimes they do and don't care so best to keep her safe and pick her dog friends carefully.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts