1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
lol... ive seen that... there are a few ones where boxers are on trampolines

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ok..I am going to get one of those bad boys for Ashley!! Sure would beat me sweating out in the Texas heat playing soccer with her..LOL ( I'm SOOOOO lazy! )

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hmmmm, wonder if i can con my mom into giving me their trampoline since all the kids have grown and moved out :think:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Boxer_Love\";p=\"115082 said:
Oh my goodness that was too cute and funny! Bubba and Dixie were cocking there head the whole time LOL
Same here with my two boys!!!I was worried about their heads falling off.That is funny video!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Chance jumps on the trampoline with the kids all the time....we also have a net around so it makes it safer. He climbs the ladder and jumps around a bit them jumps off. It is pretty cool. He doesnt jump as high as that dog but does get air.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
That is to funny.....we have never thought of putting Fiona on the trampoline....she does get under it and barks at the skin kid while she jumps....but she seems to always get hit and then it is all over :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahahhaaaaaaaaa Onyx used to get on but Isis was like uhmmm no thanks haha..we are thinking of buying another one..good way to wear the kids out...and us :D

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
That was sooooo funny! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wish our yard was bigger, i would go out and get one, i think Zulu would love it. :lol:

·
Registered
905 Posts
That is the funniest thing I have seen all year!  I can never show that to Emmet - he's been asknig me for a trampoline for going on 2 years now, that would be the final straw for him!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Henry likes to get on our trampoline with the boy. :D   But he needs help getting up there.  Rocky used to just jump up there by himself. :lol:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i have seen that before but it never stops being funny!! :D  :D thanks for posting this i love a good laugh!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts