Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope this isn't a repeat and I missed it but Ami has a Boxer.  I was flipping channels to see what was on and just caught the a little bit of it.  Didn't hear her name or how old she is but she is cute.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Just saw that too. Really cute. I love that show, it makes me want more, but I'm supposed to be a soccer mom. I guess no full sleeves for me. My mom is covered and it was kinda embarassing as a kid. That and she would wear sweatpants, a blazer and mocassins. I can't believe I made into adulthood.

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Crazylegs: I think that's kinda cool about your mom. I'm trying to picture MY mother with full sleeves...or ANY tattoos at all...ummm....nope I'm not feeling it!! 8O

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
[quote="divajulia\";p=\"130520":dmbbrdro]Oh good!! It's Pacific Time here--it's on in about 15 minutes! Must be boxer day on TLC today--there was one on 'A Baby Story' this afternoon!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
[quote="ChloeAndBrodisMa\";p=\"130526":25fmn2xe][quote="divajulia\";p=\"130520":25fmn2xe]Oh good!! It's Pacific Time here--it's on in about 15 minutes! Must be boxer day on TLC today--there was one on 'A Baby Story' this afternoon!

·
Registered
421 Posts
After looking at the link for the trainer I agree that she doesn't look 100% boxer, but she doesn't look AB either. They are MUCH larger and the muzzle is way more squished. My best friend has two and neither look like that dog. Maybe she is a mix of something???

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I was also trying to see if she was mixed with but all the websites I have found he only refers to her as a boxer.

**** INK NOT MINK ****

"MIAMI INK" star 'Ami James' co-owner of his famous tattoo shop,has been recruited by an animal rights group,to speak out against the barbaric fur trade.

He also co-owns a club named 'Love Hate Lounge' on Miami's South Beach and has implemented the policy of banning the wearing of fur at the club.For the promotion of the anti-fur campaign,he renamed the club for one night only 'Love Animals,Hate Fur' and has also designed a special tattoo,featuring a cartoon bulldog head,with a golden halo on it's head and the animal right's organization name,in script within a banner around the dog.

Once the proud owner of a Pit Bull,'Ami' now owns a lovely Boxer bitch,named 'Bella' and claims that she is the love of his life and she's the greatest thing that's ever happened to him,pretty much.

'Ami' stresses the importance of youth's roles in effecting change with regards to the treatment of animals and says that the younger generation needs to take more interest in "planning a better future" for animals and "how not to wear fur & mink".He says "If we wouldn't be wearing mink,nobody would be killing [them]" and he then talks of himself having witnessed several instances of animal abuse and said that he cannot understand the motivation behind hunting for the sake of display.

His feelings about the fur trade industry are so strong that he refused to work with fashion designer 'Robert Cavalli' whose collection featured fur pieces.He says that oneday he was watching TV and there was something on about designer 'Cavalli' and he saw people wearing cheetah furs and all sorts of crazy things.So when he got asked to do a 'Cavalli' vodka design,he said (quote) "**** no,I won't do it.I'll never do it".

You can watch 'AMI JAMES! speak out on animal abuse in the video below....enjoy and remember 'INK NOT MINK'.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Crazylegs\";p=\"130540 said:
After looking at the link for the trainer I agree that she doesn't look 100% boxer, but she doesn't look AB either. They are MUCH larger and the muzzle is way more squished. My best friend has two and neither look like that dog. Maybe she is a mix of something???

oops sorry i ment Olde english bulldog...but she doesnt look 100% on that either...I just remember the episode where he was surfing the net and  calling the breeder, I believe he said he was looking for an Olde English Bulldog, and that is what I saw on his computer screen as well (well, I could make out the words "Olde English" anyway).

·
Registered
375 Posts
[quote="ChloeAndBrodisMa\";p=\"130543":9tl810hr]I was also trying to see if she was mixed with but all the websites I have found he only refers to her as a boxer.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
ChloeAndBrodisMa\";p=\"130519 said:
Just another reason to love Ami =P~
I couldn't agree with you more! A buddy of the hubby's went to Miami 2 weeks ago and stopped in at Miami Ink to get some fill done, turns out the waiting list was enormous, anyway came over here that night and I was like "did you see Ami?" He didn't.  :(  He said he just saw Yoji. I told him the next time he goes to bring his camera and get pics...especially if Ami is there! I love that man!!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She sure looked boxer on tv at least the few seconds I saw her.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts