Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one's for the British users - not sure if it'll be broadcast on the Beeb in the US.

Dog Borstal on BBC3 next Tuesday 20 May at 7pm GMT has this: "Lynne Davies tries to reform Vaider the bouncing boxer's boisterous behaviour"

I'll try to record it and put it on youtube if anyone's interested?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Re: Boxer on TV - 20 May 2008

I wouldn't mind seeing it...

I would like to say that I love your siggy pic - what a beautiful Boxer you have! :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

I would like to see it too.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

i think those are repeats caus i saw a boxer on there before, belonged to two lesbians and the Boxer was crazy, suppose i cant really comment too much on that since my Zulus antics on its me or the dog :lol:  but if its the same one, it may not be, it was brill and you guys will love it :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

[quote="zulu\";p=\"123234":1g8nz1jr]i think those are repeats caus i saw a boxer on there before, belonged to two lesbians and the Boxer was crazy, suppose i cant really comment too much on that since my Zulus antics on its me or the dog :lol:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

[quote="greencode\";p=\"123258":12zlbcrl][quote="zulu\";p=\"123234":12zlbcrl]i think those are repeats caus i saw a boxer on there before, belonged to two lesbians and the Boxer was crazy, suppose i cant really comment too much on that since my Zulus antics on its me or the dog :lol:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Just to remind all the British users. Dog Borstal tonight at 7 on BBC3. I'll hopefully get the highlights online later tonight/tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

I'll be watching it!!!! :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

You can now view the edit of the programme here: Vaider on Dog Borstal It lasts about 11 minutes.

When viewing it it's best to select the little arrow (bottom right corner of the video screen) and select Original size - it may be small but the quality will be a lot better at this size.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Wow....talk about a wild child :)  Amazing what a little proper training could do! I could not help but laugh at the trampoline pic and also the taking of the plant off the shelf....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
It looks cute, I will have to watch it at lunch.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Yay Vaider you cutie. :D  :D

I loved the way the trainer said "theres nothing wrong with her, shes just being Boxer" :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Surprising what a little training can do! The part where she pulled the plant off the table was something I couldn't help but laugh at!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts