Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a boxer named duke. he's 1 year and 4months old. weighs 84 pounds and growing. real strong he'd could rip my arm off if i have him on leash if he was going to chase something and im 216lbs. i took him to the vet today and she brought to my attention the he doesnt look like a full boxer, she said he looks half mastiff. which made me think because everytime i take him to the dog park, new people would ask me if hes a mastiff, and when i tell them hes a boxer they're like "is he full boxer"? could he be a bullmastiff? i bought him from PA, and found out a few months ago that it was a puppy mill. thank God he has no health issues, but his dad was 90+ pounds and looked real mean, not like a regular boxer. they said they were both full breed. being my first dog didnt know about the akc paper which i dont have. what do you guys think? since hes still pretty young his head and body is wider than all other boxer's i seen at full age. how big will he get? here's afew pics, tell me what you guys think and thanks for the responses.
I have a 4 year old reverse brindle boxer male. He's currently 126#. No fat to speak of very muscular and tall. I have his papers.gis mom and dad were big but not as big as Marvin. He looks purebred except for his size.
Dog Dog breed Blue Carnivore Companion dog
Dog Dog breed Blue Carnivore Companion dog

21 - 22 of 22 Posts