Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing a powerpoint presentation on Boxers for a college computer course and will be having a few slides with pictures on them so i need everyones help!! If you would like to contribute, I need THE BEST pics of your boxers...preferrably some funny ones and just plain old cute ones. No money will be made off of this....hopefully just a good grade so your pics are safe with me!! Thanks for all your help!

G

·
0 Posts
Here is Jetta beaning the day we got her 6 weeks:

my fave pic of her 7.5 weeks:

Boxers are just like kids!

Just love this one:

Puppy ADHD:

This is boring!

Can't Catch me!

Kill the bunny!

You lookin at me?

Tired!

Please...can we play?

Whoa!  Too close!

feel free to use any of those or if you have any other needs ,let me know...I am a boxer photography addict!

G

·
0 Posts
the first link says the album is private and wants us to log in as you...

G

·
0 Posts
hehe..you get two very different dogs for your pics...lol

2 flashy fawn floppies and a classic brindle cropped

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh btw...im working on it now. i plan on finishing tonight. its due tomorrow...sooo get those pics in!! can u tell im a HORRIBLE procrastinator?? lol

·
Registered
169 Posts
Heres some from me :)

Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
OMG I'm sure I've told you before but I love Hailee's COLORING!!! I wanted a boxer that color SOOOOOOOO BAD!!!

Maybe when the time comes to get a 2nd boxer... I'll make sure to look into getting one her coloring!! She's GORGEOUS!!!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone for the wonderful pictures! I used ALOT of pics in the presentation and almost all of them were from Boxerforums. I present today at 2pm. Hope it goes well!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts