Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha! My name is Leslie and my husband and I live on the big Island. I grew up with boxers and I’ve had them my whole life! We still have a female boxer her name is Abigail. She came with us from the mainland as did to other dogs! We really really really would love to have a boxer puppy! We don’t mind waiting, but we would love to get one here in Hawai’i! We would appreciate any help that you can give us! If you would like more information about us or pictures of our dogs please let me know!
Mahalo nui loa!
Leslie

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Well they are there! We have another member here and he is in Hawaii and he told us about getting his new dog. But I can't remember who it was??? :(

But that aside a useful bit of info that I can add, if you don't already know?? Is that since you already have a "Female Boxer," if you add another it would be best to get a "Male!" Welcome Aboard in any case. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Aloha! Welcome to the Forum. Good luck on your search. BTW, I am so jealous of where you live... My dream someday!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aloha and yes it really is paradise! Somethings are a touch more challenging, like finding a Boxer pup, but we love where we live!
Mahalo for your post!
Well they are there! We have another member here and he is in Hawaii and he told us about getting his new dog. But I can't remember who it was??? :(

But that aside a useful bit of info that I can add, if you don't already know?? Is that since you already have a "Female Boxer," if you add another it would be best to get a "Male!" Welcome Aboard in any case. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts