Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this forum... can anyone help this cute adorable puppy? Last day is March 25. There is also a female boxer mix, her last day is today, March 20. She will be gassed if not faxed for by 4:30 pm EST. The link is below, please look for photos of both and all information needed to secure these dogs:

http://www.spaldingdogs.com/page2.html

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Re: Boxer puppy & female mix in GA kill shelter need out

Hope these dogs got a chance.

Nano

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

:cry: oo wow i hope so too...

·
Registered
2,592 Posts

That breaks my heart. To think that all those poor dogs are going to be put to sleep.
I noticed while on the website that they are being held over until March 24.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts

I was just on that website and the female managed to be adopted! Yah!!!

As for the boxer/pit pup I stepped up with Heather's mention on Rocky's Rescue and emailed them the information on him in hopes that perhaps they might be able to help.
I made the mistake of watching the video they had of him...he looks so scared and sad in the beginning of it.
I feel a little better in knowing I did what I could from so far away to try and give him a better chance at life and the chance to touch someones heart.

·
Registered
882 Posts

OMG I feel so bad for all those poor dogs :( ......Glad the female was adopted.....oh and that poor little boxer/pit puppy, I don't know how the person responsible for gassing all those poor dogs can live with themselves after...I think I'd want to gas myself after gassing all those poor dogs :cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts