Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm extremely excited. I have finally found the right breeder for our family and placed a deposit on an upcoming litter. So by late December or early January our family will officially be owned by a boxer!! :) My husband and I have been waiting for years to add a boxer to our family. I'm hoping with the holidays coming up the months will fly by. :) I just had to share my excitement with everyone.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats! Can't wait to see him/her!! So exciting! We just brought home our baby Starr and it's just been awesome!

Julia
Nico 2 1/2 yrs
Starr 8 weeks

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone. I'm trying to keep myself occupied and start buying everything we need for the pup. They will be born late October. I can't wait to see them :)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. The puppies are supposed to be born at the end of this month. Only a week left in this month :). I'm trying to keep myself occupied and buy everything we will need for our new baby.. but the anticipation is still killing me lol :-D

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Congrats! We can't wait to see photos!! Hopefully your breeder will send you updates, including photos, while you wait for the day you bring him/her home.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
It's hard enough waiting for the litter to be born, then comes the anticipation of pictures of your new baby and the longest 8 weeks ever!!! We were lucky enough to be able to travel and meet our baby when she was 4 weeks old, it was so hard to leave her :cry_baby: My husband said on the way home, why didn't we just bring her home with us? LOL

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
(I'm my 101 dalmatian voice) The PUPPIES ARE HERE THE PUPPIES ARE HERE. I can't contain my excitement. I had to tell someone. There are 7 in total.
2 white male, 2 fawn males
3 fawn females
Born late last night/early morning!!!! We are getting a flash fawn male. The count down begins. 8 weeks and counting :)

1 - 20 of 91 Posts