Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a boxer puppy in the Newfield New Jersey area so I can meet the breeder and see the parents of the puppy in person. I am willing to pay up front to get on a list or immediately ready to take one home. Please let me know if you have any puppies available, coming soon or know of any reputable breeders. Thank you!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am looking for a boxer puppy in the Newfield New Jersey area so I can meet the breeder and see the parents of the puppy in person. I am willing to pay up front to get on a list or immediately ready to take one home. Please let me know if you have any puppies available, coming soon or know of any reputable breeders. Thank you!
We appear to be expecting a litter (they keep it a secret for the first 6 weeks or so.). I am in PA, not far (enough!) from Philly. You will not likely find BOTH parents on the property, as most breeders do not have the stud with them., as is the case with us. You can email me at [email protected] for pictures, more info, etc. and to state your intent with a puppy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We appear to be expecting a litter (they keep it a secret for the first 6 weeks or so.). I am in PA, not far (enough!) from Philly. You will not likely find BOTH parents on the property, as most breeders do not have the stud with them., as is the case with us. You can email me at [email protected] for pictures, more info, etc. and to state your intent with a puppy.
Thank you

·
Administrator
7,184 Posts
This isn’t a sales site. Asking for breeder recommendations is fine however posting about available upcoming litters is not.
I’m closing the thread. Dave Smola, if you would like to PM people your availability then that’s fine but posting your info on the forum is not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.