Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Need help with my two boxers, there 4years old and one 2 years old. We moved 4 months ago and having trouble with the four year old. she's pooping and peeing in the house, she goes out enough does her business but then she will do it in the house, right in front of us. Getting real mean. could the move of bothered her that much? now she makes accidents in there cage, it could be an hour or 3 and there's pee in the cage. don't kow what to do. any ideas out there?

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Have you ruled out any medical conditions?

Boxer do have some stress, but after 4 months one would think they would adjust.   I would lean toward maybe medical issue?

G

·
0 Posts
I have a boxer that lost a lot of weight after the move due to stress and wouldnt gain it for nothing. He is back to normal now but it took some 3 months or so for him to adjust. I found MORE ATTENTION was the key. make him think that it is better here than there.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
My males I found had more difficulty with change..Samson especially, he's very much into a routine and likes things to stay the same, including in his living arrangements..It very well could be stress from the move, but like Heather said, I would also want to rule out any health issues as well, so a trip to the vet may be a good idea

1 - 4 of 4 Posts