Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found something that really works to get the painted surfaces clean of Boxer slime. It's Behr Swipes, Color Safe, wet wipes. I found them at Home Depot.

My work is cut out for me!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I usually use just warm water with a rag. Have to try those out.

If I don't clean my walls and ceiling in my room every couple days from him shaking his head at night and the eye goop, it looks like a Jackson Pollock painting.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Haha, as much as I always try and wipe Leo’s mouth after he has had a drink when I am home, I still have to wipe my walls down every couple of days, I use a microfibre cloth and warm water.��

·
Registered
634 Posts
I usually use just warm water with a rag. Have to try those out.

If I don't clean my walls and ceiling in my room every couple days from him shaking his head at night and the eye goop, it looks like a Jackson Pollock painting.
LOL! They definitely have to be one of the messiest breeds!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
LOL! They definitely have to be one of the messiest breeds!
My golden was pretty bad, but its not even a competition. Between goop flying off in every direction when they shake, water pouring out of their jowls after a drink and 1/4 of their meal stuck to their jowls its a full time job cleaning up.

Funny, the only down sides I ever read with boxers(besides health) was, gas and snoring, which my guy does neither. I think they need to update. lol

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
I've also found that I can wipe small stains off of flat paint with a damp cloth. As long as I dry it with a hair dryer before it gets a chance to do whatever it does to turn into a water spot.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ha ha too funny. You guys are making feel like a messy person. With 3 Boxers it's every where. Floor, walls, ceiling, stereo, refrigerator, stove, cabinets... I could go on but I'm sure you get the scene... Guess I know what I'm doing tonight. or not.
Maybe I'll wait 'till I get some Behr Swipes. 8^)

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
LOL, yep..Kai sleeps in my adult daughters room. She has an old sheet that she drapes over her top blanket in order to keep drool off it and we keep a wash cloth handy to wipe h is face. I hate when I get dressed and ready to go out and find a glob of slobber one. LOL Well thats life with a boxer.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These wipes seem to get the sticky marks off the paint without having to scrub much. We have some dark colored, satin finish walls. Does anyone have ideas about getting marks off the good wood furniture?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Ha ha too funny. You guys are making feel like a messy person. With 3 Boxers it's every where. Floor, walls, ceiling, stereo, refrigerator, stove, cabinets... I could go on but I'm sure you get the scene... Guess I know what I'm doing tonight. or not.
Maybe I'll wait 'till I get some Behr Swipes. 8^)
I feel you. We also have 3 and you'd think our floors would be super clean with how often we wipe up drool! We have a few boogs around too. I hope these wipes make it easier and remove less paint than what we do now, which is usually a lysol wipe on some surfaces, and usually a wet cleaning rag on the walls/ molding.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wow! I have to say, i have not yet encountered this issue with Snowball lol eye goup and horrible farts yes, but the spittle ugh

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts