Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone else's boxer snores? Sometimes I have to nudge Gaby to get her to stop so I can fall asleep to :lol:
Sexy was a snorer to and I had to nudge her as well :lol:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Jessie is a snorer too... shes also a twitchy noisey sleeper.... last night we were on the couch and she wouldnt stop twitching

G

·
0 Posts
Yeppp

Preston Snores
Brutus SNores

Buddy (Staffordshire terrier) he yelp howls kinda thing

Peggy Sue is quiet

·
Registered
263 Posts
Samson snores so loud sometimes i think it's the hubby.  Jake doesn't snore although sometimes he runs in his dreams and barks too.  It's a little funny!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah twitches more and makes noises but will snore every so often; depends on how tired she is.  Wonder if I wake her up when I snore  :sleep:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yep Tyson snores a little bit, which makes me think the older he gets the more he is going to do it, i'm going to have to get some ear plugs!!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Calli was horrible...could hear her in the basement and she was on the second floor!  Many nights we had to wake her up just so we could get to sleep.
Berkeley rarely snored.
Teaki not much snoring but she will dream she is running after something so her legs are going and she is doing a barking/yelp.
Ziggi is going to be a champion snorer....he has snored since he was little and it is just getting worse!  8O

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Samson snores quite a bit, Angel does as well, especially if she has her head propped up on a pillow, which is how she likes to sleep :) That short nose causes that

·
Registered
45 Posts
yea Ares snores also and sometimes does the whole wimper running thing in his sleep and will constantly flip and turn over

·
Registered
362 Posts
When we first got Cooper, his face and head was so swollen plus we had him on a lot of benadryl, he was the loudest snorer and there was hardly anything we could do to quiet him down.  Now, he only snores when his head is in a certain position.  Usually only when he's snuggling up with us.  When he's on his own bed, he's usually pretty quiet unless he starts smacking his lips.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 4-month old female who snores very loudly at times. Has anyone here ever opted for soft palate resection surgery to open the airway? I have read that its a simple procedure with a short recovery time. My only concerns are pain, risk, and cost. Any advice?

·
Registered
14 Posts
bullet twitches... sometimes kicks, and normally snores.

He's almost as loud as the roomate.

And he farts while asleep... *pshh* sounds like a small turbo blow off vale.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ashley has snored from the start. I often wonder in the night if I am trapped in a living nightmare..DH on one side, her on the floor on the other..BOTH snoring so loud. If she gets up on the bed, it DOES get worse, as she puts her head on a pillow..or one of us..and saws away..and if you touch her..she smacks her lips and pushed HARD with her front feet.
She too runs in her sleep, barks/yips..and yup..farts..
Sxk122..you got it right.."pffffftttttt" she never wakes up though..but I do!!
Guess this is a small price we pay for owning our wonderfull breed...she can snore all she wants..I still giggle when she yips/barks though..( sorry Ashley..you sound SILLY!!)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Lots of snoring here too!! Especially when his head is propped up on something...he is a buzz saw!! I'm used to it from the BF though.... haha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts