Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh now you have done it...I'm looking at calenders for next year!!! I have to have that doormat, it is awesome....The placemat will be great for under the dogs water bowl too.... :)

Great site, thanks for sharing....

·
Registered
5 Posts

I was bored on Photoshop and made this cutout of Lily when she was a puppy and then put it on my cafepress site so I could make a baby bib for my friend that is expecting! Also, I have an awesome apron with a boxer on it wearing a chef's hat and it says "The Chef is not responsible for dog hair in the food"  :lol: and my fiancee has a tie with boxers on it. http://www.wikifido.com/page/Human+Gifts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote="ibox\";p=\"6688":1n6ll8b9]

I was bored on Photoshop and made this cutout of Lily when she was a puppy and then put it on my cafepress site so I could make a baby bib for my friend that is expecting! Also, I have an awesome apron with a boxer on it wearing a chef's hat and it says "The Chef is not responsible for dog hair in the food"

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
lol well I don't know... I came arcoss a website that had signs in french... I looked for it right now but didn't have much luck. You might be able to... but your right... you might have to make it yourself

1 - 15 of 15 Posts