Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Bo is a cutie, great pictures.  Looks like Jetta is holding her own and when she gets bigger, watch out Bo  :lol:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Those pics are great! Jetta is looking amazing and Bo is such a cutie as well. I love the one where Bo's ears are straight up in the air  :lol:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Sadiesmomma\";p=\"49807 said:
Those pics are great! Jetta is looking amazing and Bo is such a cutie as well. I love the one where Bo's ears are straight up in the air  :lol:
this is my favorite pic as well! lol

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah...she is 1/2 his size...but she seemed to pin him just as much as he was her...we still have some issues with them..i have picked up all toys and bones...he growls when toys are involved...i will slowly introduce the toys back to them and each time a growl is heard, will put the toys up with a loud no...hopefully this will teach him that if he plays nice he gets toys...if not...he doesn't

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
haha lol @ the ear pic haha..they are having so so much fun !! thats great ...:) glad you shared...

Jetta is getting so BIG ..lol

·
Registered
893 Posts
Jetta seems to be holding her own and Bo looks like he is getting a workout from her. You have 2 beautiful babies to be proud of.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts