Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this video on YouTube a while back.  THought it was so funny.  

Since the star in the video is a BOXER thought yall would enjoy!

Make sure you have your volume up, you need to hear this!   :D

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
lol the lady claps and he takes off. so funny.

Good thing diesel doesn't do this, since we live right down the road from a police station and fire station. we're always hearing sirens. But then again, it'd be super cute if he did howl.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought that was hilarious too at the end.  he is howling at the sirens, then they clap and he gives them this LOOK.  so funny.

binga won't howl either.  i have tried to get her to.  she just lookes at me like i have problems   :(

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
:lol:  :lol: I've seen this before! I just had it on and Sadie was freaking out! haha she was wiggling all over the place. It's too cute when they woo woo.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i have seen this before and it is just too cute! thanks for posting!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so funny, my sisters English Springer Spaniel howls at sirens.  The day he was staying with me he did it, I have a fire station a few blocks from me.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Charlie barks and howls when people pull into our turnaround or he sees people outside the house in the street.  He learned this from Sadie.  His nickname some of the time is my little wookie.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Sam does the rawl, rawl, rawl thing but not the howling. We crack up! We call it his silly bark.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts