Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Re: Boxer vs. Kitten

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING.  BUT, BE CAREFUL MY DOG IS NOT SUPPOSE TO GO IN THE BACK HALF OF THE HOUSE HE KNOWS THIS.  ONE OF ARE CATS NAME TIGERA IN A PLAYFUL MANER WOULD JUMP ON HIM AND THEN RUN IN TO THE BACK HALF OF THE HOUSE.  SO MY DOG WOULD THEN RUN TO THE EDGE OF THE TILE WHERE HE IS SUPPOSE TO STOP AND HE WOULD STOP.  THEN TIGERA WOULD DART AT HIM THEN DART BACK KINDA LIKE SHE WAS EGGING HIM ON TO CROSS.  SO HE WOULD CROSS AND CHASE AFTER HER.  THIS IS THE PART WHERE I GET HOME AND CATCH HIM IN THE BACK HALF OF THE HOUSE NOT KNOWING ALL THAT HAD TAKEN PLACE.  MY DOG BATISTA WOULD GET THE BLAME.  SO THIS WENT ON FOR WEEKS, TIL ONE DAY I SET UP AND VIDEO TAPE THE HALLWAY AND GOT IT ON TAPE.  MY POINT TO THIS STORY IS WHEN AND IF YOUR DOG GETS CAUGHT CHASING AFTER THE CAT DON'T BLAME IT ALL ON THE DOG!  THERE'S TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.