Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Boswell also has a longer snout than most boxers I've seen, with a smaller head (and long legs with a lean body). My friend was so curious she ordered one of the DNA tests and... 100% boxer. I guess there is some variation in appearance. He is not a 'show' quality boxer, I guess, but he still gets a lot of compliments on his good looks ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Tough to tell when they are that young sometimes. Once the skull and jaws mature could totally change how he looks. My pup had giant ears and what I thought was a longer nose, but once he matured everything went into proportion. Now his ears are normal looking and his nose is actually shorter and wider than all the boxers I have come in contact with.

Either way he is a good looking pup.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Boswell also has a longer snout than most boxers I've seen, with a smaller head (and long legs with a lean body). My friend was so curious she ordered one of the DNA tests and... 100% boxer. I guess there is some variation in appearance. He is not a 'show' quality boxer, I guess, but he still gets a lot of compliments on his good looks ;)
LOL well "welcome aboard" and yeah most likely not an AKC according to standards Boxer?? But hey whatever, he's a Boxer!

And most likely ... he does fit the "Breed Characteristics" to a T!" My Struddell, was one of them! And the slightly longer "nose" does have its advantage ... "apparently??" But since "on here" only "two dog's" that I know have taken advantage of that (and I had one) it's not worth going into!" :)

In any case ... he is good looking "Boxer" welcome aboard! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts