Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
memy  and I are planning a Boxerfest 08 here in Knoxville...We are not sure of a date yet be would like to get an idea on how many people would be interested here in Knoxville, TN...This would be an afternoon in my backyard with food and drinks and letting the dogs loose to play and have a good time.If there is anyone else out there interested please PM Memy or myself and we will make sure and PM you when we decide on day.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh I wish I was a bit closer..Knoxville is a bit of a stretch for me..Darn...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will put together a list of interested people and once we come up with a date we will PM you so that you will have all the details.  All of you that are interested please PM so I have a saved email from everyone so I don't leave anyone out.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I'll definitely come unless I'm on vacation.  That way everybody can meet my crazy dogs.  They listen to me and Jess, but if you add other dogs and people into the equation, they act as if their deaf.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you are interested PLEASE pm me with a good weekend for you in July and I will take it from there to come up with a good day to do this.  Sorry again guys for dropping the ball.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts