1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.....and good luck!!  :D

·
Registered
977 Posts
We'll let the site genius behind the website work his magic :wink: ! Good luck with it :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Thanks for all the hard work.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Thanks for the updates.
I have a couple observations:

• *The default theme is using the same color for <<Previous | Next>> as it does for the column header background.
    *It looks like the max image size (width x height, not physical) is gone now so a lot of the signatures that link to external images are showing up full size.  Granted, 1024x768 signatures are generally a bad thing, it would be nice to reduce them automatically.
    *Last, I kind of like the navigation on the left.  I link directly to the forums and getting into chat is easier for me.  I'm lazy and have a 24" wide monitor running 1680x1050 too.  :D

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm lazy and have a 24" wide monitor running 1680x1050 too.
I want one!  I'm stuck in a 1024x768 resolution.  I have 4 screens, but I don't like to span across them, so I maximize to a huge 15" screen  :(

I upgraded the photo gallery tonight, nothing should look any different.  We may see some performance enhancements.

The Next and Previous links in the Recent Topics block are still driving me insane.   The person who edited this theme to work with Nuke-Evo is looking into the problem.  He didn't realize it, but his theme has the same issue.

I also noticed the news story headlines are stuck at right justified.  I think that's about it for the upgrade.  Anyone else see something out of whack?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
PHEW! threw me into panic mode..thought the forums were going down. :lol:  BTW TY for the great job your doing on the forums!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts